Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Force file name change

ExcelXP, Win XP
The user gets file Doodle.xls (a master file) from an internet site.
He is supposed to save it to his machine under a different name.
I want to force him to save it under a different name.
I have written code to prevent the user from saving the file with the Save
command (password required).
I will write code to allow him to save the file with the "Save As" command
My question: How can I ensure that the file name under which he saves the
file is not Doodle.xls?
I understand that Excel is not a secure platform and that all security
schemes can be broken, but that's not a problem in this case. Thanks for
your help. Otto