Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Questions

PUSH BUTTON TO GENERATE FILENAM
Q1) I would like to create a button that when pushed creates a filenam
generated from data in the opening spreadsheet. I want it to be save
as "FNE " then the fortnight date that was chosen by the user.

PERFORM MACRO ON VALIDATIO
What i am after is i want to make a macro that closes the report onc
all the data has been entered and balanced.

I know how to do most of the macro, just unsure on how to setup a macr
only to perform if a set value is reached.
Q2)I need to perform a check before the macro is performed. If -H3
0- then I would like it to come up with a pop up asking "are you sur
you want to close this report now" YES/NO. Then perform the rest of m
macro i have made.

Problem 3 - I am designing a master template. This will be set to rea
only. Once this file is saved to another name(that i asked about in Q1
the macros setup in the master file no longer work. The macro i have
problem with is opening a data file from the server and copying it to
spreadsheet. the macro can see the data file but i am having trouble
with it going back to the new file as it is no longer called the maste
files name.

I hope this is all the info u need.

Thanks for your help

--
XCESI
XCESIV's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2427

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have still had no luck tryign to work it out. Any chance someone is
able to help.

I would really appreciate it

ty

--