Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Convert Excel rows to pages in Word

Hello,

I have an Excel spreadsheet which contains companies (rows). These
companies have enough attributes to make the spreadsheet too wide to
print out. My idea was to put each company as a page in Word, for
example:

Company Address City State Zip Country Phone Number Fax
Number Contact Title
SomeCo SomeSt Ct ST 30000 US ###-###-#### ###-###-#### CFO

I'd like to show as:

Company SomeCo
Address SomeSt
City Ct