Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I import a word doc, multiple pages, into Excel cell?

Is there a way to copy a few cells worth of data into one cell without using
merge and center?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you could use a formula:

=a1&b1&c1&d1
or
=a1&" "&b1&" "&c1&" "&d1
or
=a1&" "&text(b1,"mm/dd/yyyy")&" "&c1&" "&text(d1,"#,##0.00")

If you have to do this for lots of cells, you may want to use this function from
JE McGimpsey:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/multicat.html

--

Dave Peterson