Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems with Command Buttons Randomly Resizing themselves

I've got a spreadsheet with commandbuttons and comboboxes where these objects
resize themselves for no apparent reason. Sometimes they get bigger or the
font within them grows or shrinks. Has anyone else experienced similar
problems and knows of a solution?

(My current solution is a button that resizes all the buttons.)

Thanks,
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

just to check the simple thing first...!
You're not re-sizing the cells/columns/rows around the buttons are you?
If you are, you can go into the button 'format control'/properties and
make sure that "don't move or size with cells" is selected...

--
pianoman
pianoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33712

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nope. Nothing on the sheet changes except the size of the buttons. One thing
I have noticed is that the buttons often like to resize themselves when
clicked upon (and no there isn't any underlying code that alters the object).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

URGENT! I am having this exact same problem, does anyone have a
solution?
THANKS!!!

please email me if you do, anna _ levine (remove) @ yahoo dot comm

--
valygrl
valygrl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35975

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

At least I'm not alone! If you want my bit of code that restores the buttons
you can, but it sure doesn't solve the problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KMH KMH is offline

Someone I have provided a spreadsheet that I created is having this same
issue. Did anyone ever find a solution or at least a cause?

"Blue Aardvark" wrote:

At least I'm not alone! If you want my bit of code that restores the buttons
you can, but it sure doesn't solve the problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No one has come forward with any solution/causes. It seems to be somehow
linked to the users machine as I rarely get the problem on my machine, but
other users are cursed by this issue on a daily basis.