Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart Resizing Problems

Hi,
normally I use the following code to resize charts created by code:
'moving and resizing chart
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Last3Yrs").IncrementLeft -183.75
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Last3Yrs").IncrementTop 123.25
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Last3Yrs").ScaleWidth 0.8, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Last3Yrs").ScaleHeight 0.97, msoFalse,
msoScaleFromTopLeft

Now that I have changed the monitor of my computer I have realised that
these resizings and the way that they appear on the spreadsheet are
influenced by the resolution of the monitor.
The result was that all my charts created by VBA are in a complete strange
size.
Does anyone knows what changes should I make to the code in order for charts
size not be influenced by the monitor resolution.

Best REgards
Pedro