Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove Vpagebreak or move to end of sheet.

What I'm trying to do is set up a spread sheet that will print out to 1 page
wide and X long. I've already managed to set the orientation to landscape
and I can add a VPageBreak where ever I need it but how do I remove the one
that is automatically inserted by Excel 2003? Any help would be hot. Thanks.

Chaz
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well, I found my own answer to move VPageBreaks to the last column. I
recorded a macro as I went to the page break view and moved it that way. I
was on the right track when I used the Dragoff method. I just needed to make
sure I made the view change to page break view, moved the break, and then
return to normal view. Since I used the Application.ScreenUpating=False, the
User doesn't see the shift. Here is the code below.

Application.ScreenUpdating=False
ActiveWindow.View = xlPageBreakPreview
ActiveSheet.VPageBreaks(1).DragOff Direction:=xlToRight, RegionIndex:=1
ActiveWindow.View = xlNormalView
Application.ScreenUpdating=True

Hope this helps the rest of you out there.

Chaz