Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default web query: password protect (plz help)

hi,

i have structured an excel file (*.xls)
that file is capable of extracting external data from the web query

problem is that i hope if n users could access this
single file using their different/unique passwords and that to for
limited time (like for 10 times opening it OR 10 days OR
10 refreshes OR what so ever?

regards plz reply

vikas gupta

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

well, i got it...no one here is even bother to view my thread...I am at

wrong place I think

But being Courteous, I need to say Thanks to you all for not giving me
the answer.
thank u so much

Regards,Vikas