Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Analysis between 2 worksheets

I am very knew to using macros and VB in excel. Basically I a
attempting to perform a defect analysis for user profile access, to
system, between two worksheets in excel.

I need to identify in one worksheet, all the profiles a specific use
has access too. Then I need to take this information and compare it t
another worksheet and determine, which profiles cannot coexist on
users account. Basically, the second worksheet is a grid of all th
profiles along the leftmost column and then listed again along the to
row and using this grid system, profiles which cannot coexist on
users account are marked by a red cell.

I'll attach an example of what I am comparing.

Please help!!

|Filename: Example.ZIP
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4693

mwilso082
mwilso0823's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3382
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=53602

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
Attached contains macro do check on profiles.

Hope this helps i.e did I understand requirement.:)

|Filename: Copy of Example.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4694 |

Toppers
Toppers's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30076
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=536026

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have posted reply with sample w/book.

HTH

"mwilso0823" wrote:

I am very knew to using macros and VB in excel. Basically I am
attempting to perform a defect analysis for user profile access, to a
system, between two worksheets in excel.

I need to identify in one worksheet, all the profiles a specific user
has access too. Then I need to take this information and compare it to
another worksheet and determine, which profiles cannot coexist on a
users account. Basically, the second worksheet is a grid of all the
profiles along the leftmost column and then listed again along the top
row and using this grid system, profiles which cannot coexist on a
users account are marked by a red cell.

I'll attach an example of what I am comparing.

Please help!!

MJ

|Filename: Example.ZIP |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4693 |