Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Directing the Printing using a Macro

Within a self-written VB userform, how do i get the print dialogue box to
open by using a macro attached to a button. The VB macro
[Sheets("sheet1").Printout] only prints to the default printer but won't let
you select a printer to output towards. I want the user to be able to choose
which printer to print to AFTERr pressing my macro print button (akin to
pressing file/print... instead of pressing the print button on the toolbar -
cos these will all be turned off and hidden other than my userform.)