Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CalculationAutomatic is changing to manual

I have the following code in ThisWorkbook:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Sure enough, when I examine them, every worksheet is set to automatic
calculation (Tools | Options | Calculation )

But after a few minutes of usage, the worksheet(s) revert back to
'manual' calculation mode.

Does this have anything to do with the way the application was
originally saved? Is there a global fix? Should I be looking for some
errant code or event that is flipping the calculation from 'automatic'
to 'manual'?

Thanks in advance....

--
elrussell