Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Storage of a serie of dates

Hi all, and first of all thank you very much once again for your help.

In the spreadsheet I am using at the moment, dates are stored in
ascending order such as

and so on....

This dates repeat themselve an unequal number of times, thus
lookingsuch as

and so on ...

What I need is to allocate every date to a variable, such as

Sub Define_Dates()

Dim FirstExpiry As Variant
Dim SecondExpiry As Variant
Dim ThirdExpiry As Variant
- and so on -

FirstExpiry = Worksheets("ID").Range("D4").Value
if "D4" is the first line where 22 april 2006 is mentioned.

But if so, how can I code anything in order to go through the list date
and define the on cell "D25" or "D29" or whatever, a new date is
inputed and thus should be used in order to define SecondExpiry =
Worksheets("ID").Range("D29").Value ?

I do not have a clue if I am clear or not. What I want is a code able
to define FirstExpiry as the first date it meet when screening D
column, then SecondExpiry as the second date met while screening the
column and so on ...

Thank you very much for any help. Obviously if I am not clear enough
please feel absolutely free to ask me any other information.

I wish you all the best
Daniel ROY