Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Variable Storage

Hello All,

Basically I have a form with a 'Save Data' cmdButton, when the user
clicks this they are prompted with a MsgBox (vbYesNo). If they say
'Yes' then I want to unload the form and then reload it again -
assuming this clears all the data inc. arrays. Before the form is
unloaded, I want to store some values on the form then put them BACK on
the form once its been reloaded.

I tried a global varaible declaration, but it'll only last as long as
the form - would the method be using the module to store/retrieve
varables? If so how wouyld i go by doing this?

Hope this makes sense to someone out there. Thanks in adavance for any
help!

Joe

--
gti_jobert
gti_jobert's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30634

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Simply:

Store Variable
Unload Form
Show Form
Retrieve Variable - Add to For

--
gti_jober
gti_jobert's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3063

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

store your variable at module level
in a NORMAL module, not in the userform.
--
keepITcool

gti_jobert wrote :

Simply: