Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default find value in one sheet use this as the row to copy the value in c

Hello I have 2 sheets called planning and printing.

I would like to use the value in cell a3 of worksheet printing to search
range e3:e61 in worksheet planning for the same value, (this gets the right
row but I need the value in column A) and with this value in column A, copy
it into worksheet printing cell D3.

Id like to repeat this process going down column a of worksheet printing,
still searching e3:e61 in worksheet planning, copy value in column A and
place it in column D of worksheet printing.

is this possible?