Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lookup Values in different sheets

Hi all, I have a workbook that has a variable amount of worksheets, each
named with a date. These worksheets contain downloads of all all parts
delivered by part number, there can be more than one entry.
The first sheet is a summary sheet. In this sheet i have the part
numbers in column "A" that i need to investigate, I need to scan through
sheet 1 for the each of the numbers in column A and add up the parts
deliverd and place the total in column "C" next to the relevant part
number.
I would also like to use the sheet name as the column header. It do
this for all the part numbers in the Summary sheet in column "A". Then i
would like to go to the next sheet and put the totals in column "D".
I have tried to piece together some code but just get horribly lost, any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Les Stout