Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to get a macro to work in all workbooks

Hi,

how do I get to run a macro in all the excel workbooks that I open?

one way I know is to store it in PERSONAL.XLS

but I want all the people on the netwok to be able to run the macro, not
just me...

can someone help me?

Thanks
--
Baapi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks bob,

I've also put in another question with the subject being "Geeting data from
a closed workbook"

please answer that as well if you have time...

thansk a lot for your help
--
Baapi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can creat a add-in and install it on every machine
http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/DistributeMacro00.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Baapi" wrote in message ...
Hi,

how do I get to run a macro in all the excel workbooks that I open?

one way I know is to store it in PERSONAL.XLS

but I want all the people on the netwok to be able to run the macro, not
just me...

can someone help me?

Thanks
--
Baapi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom already did an excellent job of answering.
Sincerely,
Gary Brown

thanks Gary,