Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I have a dream...about userforms and data management.

Unfortunatly, I don't know how to go about doing this. Currently I have
a list of rows, where the user scrolls to the bottom to enter new
fields. He enters four fields and then copies down about 10 formulas.

What I need:
I want to create a form on the top of the sheet, where the user enters
the four required values, hits "ok", and they will then be transfered
to their appropriate positions. Then formuals are also copied down.
Then the form clears. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be
appreciated. TIA
Paul

--
Paul987
Paul987's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24850

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can try clicking on Data - Form. That sounds close to what you want.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson