Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro copying info/data in multiple excel files into one summary file.

Could someone please help me with an excel macro to copy data/information
from multiple Excel files (each info is in the same cell and same column
label in each file) into one Excel file , each source file info going to one
row in the destination file.

--
I travel 3rd Class because there is no 4th Class- Gandhi.