Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Macro copying info/data in multiple excel files into one summary file.

Yes change the folder name and range and try it

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jskasango via OfficeKB.com" <u20293@uwe wrote in message news:5e13e3e2a80e9@uwe...
Thanks Ron,
I am not an expert but let me study your suggestions and I will let you know
my progress.
I am asuming that I will cut and paste, and change your examples of cell refs
and filenames to suit mine.
Kasango.

Ron de Bruin wrote:
Hi Jskasango

Try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

Could someone please help me with an excel macro to copy data/information
from multiple Excel files (each info is in the same cell and same column
label in each file) into one Excel file , each source file info going to one
row in the destination file.

--
I travel 3rd Class because there is no 4th Class- Gandhi.