Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Seek ODBC only VBA example

I'm driving Excel and MySQL on a Mac ...

Might someone point me to a VBA example or a tutorial that uses only
ODBC and not ADO ?

------

I purchased a ODBC driver from actual technologies that is supposed to
be compatible with both XL and MySQL ...

The acutal technologies examples use RealBasic.

I'm able to connect to MySQL using Java so I know my connection string
is OK and I can connect.

Wish me luck.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It does but it only has options for Microsoft Query (external
database), FileMaker and a text file.

Do you know of a ODBC only tutorial?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Microsoft query uses ODBC.

Tom Ogilvy

" wrote:

It does but it only has options for Microsoft Query (external
database), FileMaker and a text file.

Do you know of a ODBC only tutorial?

Goal Seek Sandra P Excel Worksheet Functions 1 February 18th 09 03:54 PM
.Seek gottahavit Excel Programming 1 September 13th 05 06:36 PM
Goal Seek Jake Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 12th 05 05:55 AM
Goal Seek Jeff Excel Programming 2 October 15th 04 07:27 PM
Help on Goal Seek w/VBA AJ Master[_7_] Excel Programming 0 September 13th 04 11:57 PM