Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert Tab Space

Hey everyone,

I have a macro that is generating an email based on input into a
userform. How can I tell it to insert a tab space into the email?
I've tried just tabbing the text in the macro and that doesn't work.
I've also tried just spacing it, but that doesn't line up straight. I
know of Chr(10) for entering a linebreak, is there a similar code to
enter a tab?

TIA for your help everyone!

--
dok112