Shamshad Butt

Default How do I insert space between 2 consecutive columns of an XL Shee.

I want to have space between two consecutive columns of a worksheet (of
course, without having inserted another column between the two) in order to
have separated the Border Lines of the adjacent cells/columns. Please guide
me if it can be done in XL.
ScottO

Can you achieve the effect that you're looking for by using a double
vertical border down the right side of the left column and having no
border down the left side of the right column?
Rgds,
ScottO

"Shamshad Butt" <Shamshad wrote in
message ...
| I want to have space between two consecutive columns of a worksheet
(of
| course, without having inserted another column between the two) in
order to
| have separated the Border Lines of the adjacent cells/columns.
Please guide
| me if it can be done in XL.

Stefi

I don't think it can be done, but if you apply a double line as a vertical
border between the two columns, it has a similar effect.

Stefi

€˛Shamshad Butt€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I want to have space between two consecutive columns of a worksheet (of
course, without having inserted another column between the two) in order to
have separated the Border Lines of the adjacent cells/columns. Please guide
me if it can be done in XL.

Shamshad Butt

Default Inserting space b/w columns w/out inserting columns

Dear ScottO
Thanks for your help. Yours tip was fine but it will help only a little. In
fact I want to create separate BOXES with clear SEPARATION.
Roger Govier

Hi

You could try FormatCellsAlignment\HorizontalRight Indent and set the
indent to as many characters as you wish.

Regards

Roger Govier