Old March 28th 06, 08:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unable to insert a page break

I cannot insert a page break on several sheets in my workbook.
I have tried inserting a page break in my code and also manually.
Any ideas?

Old March 28th 06, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you have an active printer.

Sub TestPrinter()
msgbox Application.ActivePrinter
End Sub

If so, what leads you to believe it wasn't inserted. Have you look in
View=Pagebreak Preview

Tom Ogilvy