Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default INSERT ROW AND PAGE BREAK

I have a spreadsheet which i need to modify in order to print it in a manual
version.
my spreadsheet is sorted by column b: i need a way to look down column b and
at every change in column b, I need to insert a row with column a of that row
populated with the info for column b that is beginning. i tried with
subtotals but that didnt work too well. it should look like this:

display lang lang
russian
russian
russian