Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default AppActivate Error

The following line of code works when I use Excel 2003 SP1 but when I try to
use it in Excel 2003 SP2 then I get an "Invalid Procedure Call" Error

AppActivate (Application.Name)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fixed it myself.

The issue has to with the difference between the Excel Application name and
what appears In the Excel Title Bar. The Application Name is "Microsoft
Excel". The Text in the title bar is "Microsoft Excel - MyWorkbook.xls"

I worked around it by changing the code to read
AppActivate (Application.Name) & " - " & thisworkbook.name

"Hayeso" wrote:

The following line of code works when I use Excel 2003 SP1 but when I try to
use it in Excel 2003 SP2 then I get an "Invalid Procedure Call" Error

AppActivate (Application.Name)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Hayeso,

Try: