Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable save box

Hi all!

All I want is a way to disable the message box that appears when I close an
Excel document either by cliking in the cross that closes the document
itself or by clicking on the cross that closes the Excel application.
This means that I don't want to save the document when I close the the Excel
application or only the document.
There are more ways to save the document, but I think that all of them are
just resolved, like disable the menu option "Save" and "Save as..."

Thanks in advance.

Rui Álvares