Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default count of items that results from two "IF" statements

I am trying to create a count of items. I have a column of item names and
next to each is a true/false column to verify whether it gets counted or not.
I want to get a total number of each item that has the true flag next to it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="item_name"),--(B1:B100=TRUE))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"johnsonconsulting" wrote in