Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy, Transpose and Paste Values for a Large Data Set

Hi

I have a worksheet with Zip codes as Rows (aboput 200 rows) and medical
procedure names as columns (300 columns), and the values are the number
of cases.
My Data currently looks like this:

Col1 Col2 Col3
Row 1 Val1 Val2 Val3
Row 2 Val4 Val5 Val6
Row 3 Val7 Val8 Val9

I need to be able to convert the data such that I have

Row1 Col1 Val1
Row1 Col2 Val2
Row1 Col3 Val3
Row2 Col1 Val4
Row2 Col2 Val5
Row2 Col3 Val6
Row3 Col1 Val7
Row3 Col2 Val8
Row3 Col3 Val9

How can I do this with a Macro? I tried to write a macro, but am a
beginner and couldn't figure out what I was doing. Any help will be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Gowri