Junior Member

Default copy transpose paste

I was trying to use the copy and paste transpose function to copy and transpose paste a large data file with over 23,000 rows. but every time I try to copy and paste it prompts me that it is too large to copy paste and transpose! I tried to just highlight one cell to paste to but did not work.

Please help!