Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dates and checkboxes

hey guys i hope you guys can help me out again

What i want to do is to have two dates a start and a finish date, then i
want to have checkboxes for each day of the week, and certain holidays.

So with that i want only the dates display when the certain checkboxes are
true.

for example if i had a start date of 5/1/2006 and a finish dates on
6/2/2006, Also i have on monday, tuesday, and thursday checked. So I want it
to display only the dates that fall on a monday, tuesday, and thursday, but
if it is on a holiday the date will goto the next day.

so hope that helps and makes sense

thanks in advanced guys.

Andy