Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Example of input or msg box requesting TWO pieces of info?

I've used boxes that only deal with one item request. Is there a way
to request to user input items? If so, can anyone point me to an
example on the net?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could create a userform with two textboxes on it.

Or bring up two inputboxes, one after the other;

usrIn1 = input("Type your first response...")
usrIn2 = input("Type your second response...")
msgbox "you typed; " & chr(13) & "1: " & usrIn1 & chr(13) & "2: " &
usrIn2