Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combox Box and 3 worksheets

I'm trying to create an workbook for some auditors that will allow them
to score multiple questions. The workbook has 2 tabs - Auditors &
Recommendations.

The first tab lists all the questions, how many possible points are
available, points received per question, plus area for Notes. The
Recommendations tab lists a canned recommendation for each question
from the Auditor tab.

What I want to accomplish is if an auditor awards a question all the
possible points or gives a N/A(not applicable) then the corresponding
recommendation on the Recommendations worksheet is removed. If they
don't get all the possible points then any notes that are entered for
that question are added to the canned response.

Additional info:
Total possible point for the questions vary, some are worth 20 pts,
some 10 and some 5.
I have been expiramenting with Comboboxes from the Control Toolbar as a
way for the Auditors to score their questions.

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

I have added a ComboBox from the Control Toolbar to the first
worksheet.

I have a workbook with 3 tabs - Auditor, Client, Recommendations. On
the Auditor tab

--
craig456
craig456's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32785