D.Parker

Default Combox Locking

Hello:

How do you lock the Combobox 'value' in a UserForm form beign changed by a
user? I have tried setting Locked=True in the properties window, but when
the UserForm is active, you cannot click on the drop down arrow to get to the
item list.
Is there a combination of properties I should be setting or something?
Also, after a user has made a selection they can change the 'value' in the
Combobox. How do I protect the 'values' in the Combobox window? Thank you
for your assistance.

Kind regards,

D.Parker

D.Parker

I need a ComboBox because the user needs to select one of a few options from
the pull down. Unfortunately once they select the option, they can change
the 'value' if they so desire. Is there a way to protect against this while
retaining the selection options?

Kind regards,

D.Parker