palukagoat

Default Locking a couple rows so when you do a delete shift row they dont

example:

cavalier (prints at top of page
1 b3406 93 buick
2 b3407 82 dodge
3 b3487 99 chevy
4 b4132 87 pontiac
5 b3206 75 chevy

aveo (prints top of secon page)
1 b5555 2003 chevy
2 b8654 04 dodge
3 b8989 05 lexus

i want to delete b3206 75 chevy and have everything below it shift up and
stay inline with the numbers. example delete b3206 75 chevy, now b5555 2003
chevy would be number 5 on page one and b8654 04 dodge would be number 1 on
page 2 and b8989 05 lexus would be number 2 on page 2, and so on.
any help would be appreciated. I beleive i just have the early excell progam

i want to delete b3206 75 chevy and have everything below

it shift up and
stay inline with the numbers. example delete b3206 75

chevy, now b5555 2003
chevy would be number 5 on page one and b8654 04 dodge

would be number 1 on
page 2 and b8989 05 lexus would be number 2 on page 2,

and so on.
any help would be appreciated. I beleive i just have the

early excell progam

.Are the pages full of data, if so this would happen

automatically. If not, the top of page 2 would move to the
bottom of page 1. I think a macro to run through your data
after every deletion is called for. Contact me
if you need a copy of a suitable
macro.