Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Array index name

thecells.Row will give me the current row
But, is there a name for the index in the array?
I would be most gratefull if someone could enlighten me
Thanks in advance
David

no_values = True
Dim thecells As Range
For Each thecells In Range("quantity_range")
If thecells.Value < 0 Then
no_values = False
End If
Next

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Each element in the array can be accessed by direct reference to its index
value(s), use the LBound and UBound function to determine the size of an
array.e.g.

MyValue = MyArray(4)

--
Cheers