Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sorting more than 3 columns - is it possible?

Hi there, can anyone tell me if its possible to sort by more than
columns.

I have 5 that i'd need to sort, but mmanually there is a limit of
columns.
I was hoping that with VBA I could include some more, but it doesn'
seem to work...

thanks in advance,

Mat

--
matp
matpj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2107

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can do this by sorting by the last two columns first, and then
by the first 3 - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=268007

Andrew

matpj wrote:
Hi there, can anyone tell me if its possible to sort by more than 3
columns.

I have 5 that i'd need to sort, but mmanually there is a limit of 3
columns.
I was hoping that with VBA I could include some more, but it doesn't
seem to work...

thanks in advance,

Matt

--