Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default link staad output to excel

I sthere anyone who can help me link a STAAD output to excell spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What form is the STAAD output in?
Try opening the output file while in Excel (FileOpen). An import wizard
may appear. Follow the wizard instructions. If the output file has an
extension of .csv then Excel will automatically give it's best guess and
import the data without an import wizard appearing.

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.