Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically generate user forms

Okay, I think I'm missing something basic here. I have 2 user forms; i.e.
Games, Players. I want to generate 6 players forms for each number of games
entered in the "Games" form. How do I set this up? I have a "Next" button
on the "Games" form that will bring up the "Players" form but how do I keep
generating the players forms and how do I set up the variables/controls on
the "Players" forms to keep track of the information inputed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Something like this...
'----------------
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()