Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dynamic max and min for scroll bar

Is it possible to set the min and max scrollbar to be dynamic? Everytime I
put in the properties window min "=A1" it is giving me a syntax error. I also
tried with name range and it's giving me the same syntax error. I want the
min and max to change based on selected set of data.

Thanks