tiw

Default dynamic chart with scroll bar

Hi, I like this site, I always get answers for my questions, so now here is
my new dilemma. I created a dinamic chart that plot Date versus Flow in a XY
chart. I have data for every day of a year. I put a scolling bar on my
chart to move back and forth across the char. I have data from Jan 1, 2004
to Dec 31 2004. When I scroll to see the end of my data after Dec 31, 2005
it also displays 01/01/00 and ahead to 03/20/00 but I don't have this dates
and I don't know where it gets them from. To do this chart I combined
instructions I got from Jon Peltier web article.
Please help. Thank you
Thalia