Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I stop VB Editor window from opening when I run my macro

When I run my macro, the VB editor window opens up by itself. How do I
prevent this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What is the window doing when it opens, what does the macro do?

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When you have VB Editor closed, and you run the macro from "Tools", "Macros",
VB Editor should never pop up by itself unless the macro encounters an error
and you chose to switch to debug mode.

Of course, when you run your macro from VB Editor by clicking on the "play"
button, VB Editor would remain active in the screen.

Otherwise, I cannot think of any circumstances or reason why VB Editor would
pop up by itself. I simply have never seen this happening...

Regards,
Edwin Tam

http://www.vonixx.com