Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Window in VB Editor always opens at/moves to bottom of screen ...

Hello -

Whenever I do a CTRL-F or Edit Find, the Find Window opens at the
bottom of my screen. so I have to move it up to get to the bottom
selections of it. When I move it up and do a Find then it will move
back to the bottom. AFAIK this window is only supposed to move out of
the way if it is covering something that was found ... but not always
to the very bottom of my screen. This has just started happening all
of a sudden and I don't remember if I did something to cause this.

Is there any way to change this behavior since this is really
irritating? The Replace Window is just fine. I am running Excel 2003
(SP1) and Microsoft Visual Basic 6.3 Version 9972 VBA: Retail 6.4.9972
Forms2: 2.01.

Thanks!
Joe