Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Warehouse map in Excel Query

Dear All

1) I've used an excel spreadsheet to map out one of our warehouses.
If I say that my example warehouse has 3851 shelves (555 are empty)
one cell per client/shelf and I have 15 clients in total - I'd like t
be able to (when data is delivered) add the name of a client or indee
new clients name and the background color of a cell automaticall
colours itself with its respective colour. Also when data is remove
from a shelf and is now available to be filled by a new or existin
client, when I remove the text the cell resorts back to having n
background colour.

2) Ideally I'd love to attach the example spreadsheet - any way o
doing this or would that be outside the forum?
If this procedure is complicated I'll drop it & just fill in manuall
as I'm doing to date. I think I've searched through all your forums!

Many thanks

harperspac

--
Harperspac