Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to find out the path to excel.exe thru vb

Hi All,

Can any body tell me how to extract the path of excel.exe installed on
my computer thru vb 6.0.

by
Sentimental

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sentimental,
I don't have classic VB, but this should work...
'---------------------------
Sub GetExcelPathFromVB()
Dim appXL As Object
Dim s As String
Set appXL = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
s = appXL.Path
MsgBox s
appXL.Quit
Set appXL = Nothing