Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default find a path

Hi

Unfortunately all my paths to a workbook are hardcoded?

How can I ask in the very beginning of a macro for the user to specif
the path to two files and then use that information as a referenc
throughout the rest of the code - there would be several stand alon
macros that would require this information.

thank

--
rbekka3
rbekka33's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1403