Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic Chart Via Code

I am trying to create a dynamic chart via code and cannot get it to work.
Here is some sample data from the sheet that is created:

Site Function Attendance Trainer Raiting Asmt 1 Asmt 2 Asmt 3
S1 F1 1 1.4 0 1.1 0 0
S1 F2 0 0 0 2 0 0
S1 F3 1 1.45 0 1.5 0 0

There could be any number of rows, but always the same # of columns. And
there will always be at least 1 row.

I want a simple bar graph with the title being "TEMPE ASSESSMENT TRAINER".
The position and the size of the chart to be Left:=390, Width:=300, Top:=5,
Height:=200. The X values from 0.00 to 3.5 at .5 intervals. The function to
be the Category axis at the bottom. The Trainer column to be the Series 1
data.

That's all I can think of. I want to create the chart via code. I can get
the data to the sheet, the sheet opened, etc. I just cannot get the code to
create this chart.

Thanks in advance,
Clint