Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Dynamic Chart Via Code

Turn on the macro recorder while you create the chart manually. Then turn it
off and look at the code. this should give you 90% of the solution.

Tom Ogilvy

"cherman" wrote:

I am trying to create a dynamic chart via code and cannot get it to work.
Here is some sample data from the sheet that is created:

Site Function Attendance Trainer Raiting Asmt 1 Asmt 2 Asmt 3
S1 F1 1 1.4 0 1.1 0 0
S1 F2 0 0 0 2 0 0
S1 F3 1 1.45 0 1.5 0 0

There could be any number of rows, but always the same # of columns. And
there will always be at least 1 row.

I want a simple bar graph with the title being "TEMPE ASSESSMENT TRAINER".
The position and the size of the chart to be Left:=390, Width:=300, Top:=5,
Height:=200. The X values from 0.00 to 3.5 at .5 intervals. The function to
be the Category axis at the bottom. The Trainer column to be the Series 1
data.

That's all I can think of. I want to create the chart via code. I can get
the data to the sheet, the sheet opened, etc. I just cannot get the code to
create this chart.

Thanks in advance,
Clint