Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default personal book will not open

Hi
I have PERSONAL.xls in my C:\Documents and Settings\BMazur\Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

When I open Excel my Personal book does not open and I can't get to my macros.
I deleted my old Personal book and started new one by recording a simple
macro. By doing that I created a new Personal book in my XLSTART, but it does
not open automaticaly. I thought everything in XLSTART opens automaticaly
when you start Excel.
Any sugestions?

Barb