Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste Formulas button

Hi,

I saw a screen shot of excel showing a "Paste Formulas" button in the
buttons and menu area of excel.

I would LOVE that button but don't know how to get it in my Excel.

Can anyone help me out?

I'm on Excel 2003.

Thanks guys

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i've never seen that, doesn't mean there isn't one or a custom one around.

but, tools/customize commands tab
click edit menu and choose one of the paste options in the right pane, available
by default. click and drag it to the toolbar.

--

Gary

"anasttin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I saw a screen shot of excel showing a "Paste Formulas" button in the
buttons and menu area of excel.

I would LOVE that button but don't know how to get it in my Excel.

Can anyone help me out?

I'm on Excel 2003.

Thanks guys

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the advice but I've scoured through all the options and
can't find it.

What do you mean by, there may be a "custom" one around?

Thanks.