Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Isolate array formulas in a range

I am trying to add functionality to an add-in by creating my own. Basically
I am going to:

1. Accept a user-entered range
2. Evaluate the formulas to determine if they came from the particular
add-in
3. Use some text evaluation/manipulation to find a position within the
formula and add an argument.
4. Enter this new formula.

The twist is that often times these formulas are array formulas. If the
user selects a range that contains multiple array formulas, or a mix of
array and non-array formulas, I need to be able to isolate each one. Any
ideas on how I accomplish this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the range property HasArray will be true if it is part of an array formula

If hasarray is true, then the currentarray property returns a reference to
the range that contains the array formula.

the FormulaArray property is used to enter an array formula.

I believe it is restricted to a string length of 225 characters.

Tom Ogilvy